Yeah, yeah, I haven’t been posting like I said. I know. But forget all of that for a second:
I developed my first Android application this week, Gordian. Gordian is an app that lets you create your own custom secret codes based on simple base codes (such as a Caesar shift or reverse code).
It’s lacking in the feature department for now, but I’ve got a lot in store (import/export, more base codes, file encoding/decoding), but for now I’m pretty satisfied with it. I developed this from start to finish this week, knowing very little about the Android development process on Monday, and learning a ton of new things each day. And, unlike so many other areas of my life (ahem), I didn’t give up half-way through; I finished it!